Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: South Park Walkability Contract

Subject: RE: South Park Walkability Contract
From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: 02/12/2016 03:27 PM

To: "Kwartnik, Jr., James M." <kwartnij@pepperlaw.com>, Jessica Lall
<jessica@southpark.la>, bbuente@1010dev.org" 1 <bbuente@ 1010dev.org>

Hi Jim,

We got confirmation from our insurance broker that $3 million is adequate. Please
finalize the contract. Thank you!!!

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate & Planning

South Park Business Improvement District
Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

iosh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213 344 6749

www.southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | fb.com/southparklosangeles |
@southparkla

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346